Remiss Is Me - Summer Shapin' Up

Yes, I have been remiss. I will describe it thus, "Ow, my Beyaackkkk!" I hurt my back bad last week. None of you care, so I will get to the point.

My summer is shaping up very well. So far I am seeing Moe. and Umphrey McGee at Red Rocks in a couple weeks, String Cheese Incident w/ Ratdog July 4th weekend at Red
Rocks (which is also a b-day present to my brother), and Gov't Mule/Allman Bros with Yonder Mountain String Band at Red Rocks Labor Day weekend (with possibly a next day Willie Nelson show.)

I think that the June run of Widespread Panic at Red Rocks is out. For a couple of reasons. One - I missed when the tickets went on sale, and now all three nights are sold out. Two - Phil Lesh and Friends are not coming to Red Rocks this summer (which in the Philzone is a major "WTF"????) Three - P&F will be in Boca Raton the same weekend, and there are numerous reasons to visit that area. Four - Pauly is busy then. Five - they will be back in Colorado at Steamboat Springs in August.

The next show is George Clinton and the P-Funk All-Stars this Saturday at the Fillmore. I have never seen GC before. I am looking forward to the show and telling you what I saw. And it looks like "Molly" will be there as well - which should make for an interesting night.

Comments

Popular Posts