Denied!!! part 1

We regret to inform you that you did not get the tickets that you requested through Phish Tickets.

Please note that your card was not charged and all billing info will be deleted from our system.

You will have another chance to purchase tickets on the public on-sale date for each show. For specific on-sale information please see below or refer to the tour dates section at www.Phish.com/tourdates

Tickets will be available Saturday, October 18 at 10:00AM Eastern here:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/Phish-tickets/artist/748766

3.06.09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
3.07.09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
3.08.09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA


This e-mail was sent from 5391 Three Notched Road, Crozet, VA 22932.

Comments

Ruben Bailey said…
boooo-urns :(

sorry to hear.
the joker said…
havent heard anything so far...
Unknown said…
I got denied too :( :( :(
am i really about to buy a $300 ticket from stubhub?
Anonymous said…
I tried - knowing I never got to experienc this band - in hopes to do so with my lads - I received the same email...and really, if I had received tickets and one of my boys hadn't - I would forgo them so you would have the experience!
change100 said…
Ditto for me on the denial.
Nate414 said…
Phish doesn't love me either as I got denied as well.
J said…
Denied...
CyLowe said…
There are no Hampton shows. It's a hoax.

The band broke up at Coventry...

Popular Posts