Phish Hampton Simulcast Petition

Editor's Note: Greg asked that we re-post the petition link, so here it is!

Check this out...
Dear Phish and Red Light Management,

This morning, 10/18/08, thousands of Phish phans got shut out of tickets by ticketmaster. Please sign a deal to simulcast at theaters and/or other arenas, your March 6th comeback performance or the whole Hampton run. There are a lot of folks that have supported you guys for many years and should be a part of this landmark show. Just because they couldn't enter a security check faster than others shouldn't mean that they can't enjoy these shows. I believe this would not only benefit the phans but would also help the city of Hampton by not having thousands of ticketless phans descending upon Hampton that weekend. We all want to share in the groove, so please make this happen!
Click here to sign the petition.

Thanks to Greg for starting the petition. Great idea. I hope Phish steps up and does something cool to help everyone who got shut out.

Comments

Possum512 said…
I signed it also. Hope it works out for you. I was one of the fortunate heads who got tix. me and my wife are goin. I read back on October 1st that you booked a hotel down there. I didnt. They are all booked!!! Let me know if you decide not to head down there. I'm trying to find anyone who is going to cancel their room so I can avoid sleeping in the car.
Good luck. I hope you get tix.

Fish
tbt said…
See the details of why everyone is mad at TicketMaster. They are scalping their own tickets 15 minutes after they go on sale:

http://tmripoff.blogspot.com/
ms said…
I don't know one frigging person that got tickets either trough M.O. or tixbastard.

Yet before I was even finished trying TixNow was advertising tickets on the side of my page. Only $2,625 for six tickets. And, hell it only included a service charge of $56.25 per ticket.

We are once again being fucked by Live Nation (Clear Channel) and Ticketmaster. I also believe the bands are complicit as well.

Popular Posts