More Phish Videos: Hampton 3/6/09 DVD Videos on YouTube

Silverchair97 has most of 3/6/09 Hampton up on YouTube. Check out First Tube:



Links to the entire night:
Set I: Fluffhead pt 1, Fluffhead pt 2
Divided Sky pt1, Divided Sky pt 2
Chalkdust Torture,
Sample in a Jar,
Stash pt 1, Stash pt 2
I Didn't Know*,
Oh Kee Pa > Suzy Greenberg,
Farmhouse,
NICU,
Horn,
Rift,
Train Song,
Water in the Sky,
Squirming Coil,
David Bowie

Set II: Backwards Down The Number Line,
Tweezer pt 1, Tweezer pt 2
Taste,
Possum,
Theme from the Bottom,
First Tube,
Harry Hood, Waste, You Enjoy Myself (with a false start/joke)

Encore: Grind (acapella), Bouncin**, Loving Cup
On my way back home from Hampton I stopped in a bar at the Norfolk airport. I was checking out pictures and video I took on my laptop. A fellow Phishhead had a copy of the complete video posted above and was nice enough to give me a copy. The video is in 2 large .avi files. If you would like a copy of the video, email havinagoodtime44 -at- gmail.com and I will send you details. I will hook as many of you up as I can- You will have to send a stamped return envelope, a blank DVD, and something interesting/funny/cool to trade.

Comments

Popular Posts