Phish: The Oxy Years - UPDATES


First, Phish The Oxy Years VOLUME III will be posted Monday, September 28th. Since the release of the initial volume, I have learned a few things about iTunes tagging and artwork. The first two volumes did not have the correct track tags in them, and therefore some of you might have had issues with the tracks not being in the correct order when you imported them into iTunes. If you do not know how to correct this issuse, please email me and i will walk you through it step-by-step - its very simple and takes less than 2 minutes.

Next, Volume III will include Album Artwork which should be included when you import this volume into iTunes. I have uploaded the artwork for the first two volumes which you can now download below.

VOLUME I ALBUM ART

VOLUME II ALBUM ART

If you have any problems or questions, please email me: jonas0tt0@msn.com

Otherwise check back on Monday for Phish: The Oxy Years - VOLUME III !

Comments

Popular Posts