Bethel Woods Poster by Ben and Doug


Check out this Bethel Woods poster that was created by Ben Whitesell in collaboration with my buddy Doug Whitworth. They will be doing more posters for this upcoming summor tour.

Here's a word from the artist...
Hi all, Ben Whitesell the creator of the Bethel Print here. I had a few questions come my way about paper stock and print size. I can say that I have test printed this on the 16" x 24" on Enhanced Matte and was very please with the results. The Enhanced Matte has a nice weight and texture for me. If you wanted to go with a heavier more textured paper the Somerset Velvet Fine Art is also great, but a little more pricey. I would try to avoid the glossy because I think that it just doesn't fit the feel of the piece. I had pictured this as a 16" x 24" piece, but feel free to pick the size you need. I think the medium choice is not too big, but not to small. Cheers, Ben
Click here to purchase a Bethel Woods poster.
I love the fact that Page is the "blackbird"...

Comments

Popular Posts