Background Beats - May 2011

I love spring time. The days are longer, warmer, and it means summer is right around the corner. This May edition of Background Beats is a celebration of Spring. The tracks are more up-tempo and represent spring time patio parties, driving with the windows down, and sunroof open.

I place the May 2011 edition of Background Beats at the top of the list, easily rivaling the popular August 2010, and February 2011 editions. Don't sleep on this one!

Track List
track.song-artist

01. Shining Bright Despite The Plight - Pretty Lights
02. Funky Dubé - The Egg
03. Sleepy Language - Layo & Bushwacka
04. Moustache (La Stache) - Blackjoy
05. Manhattann Groove - Mark Gorbulew
06. Spooky Action - Lithium Project
07. Kamuy - STS9
08. Untitled - Zilla
09. Sensurreal - Tom Middleton
10. Time Chasers - EP3
11. Off The Beaten Track Mix - Solaris Heights
12. Happy People - Jd73
13. Things Are Gonna Get Easier (Windsurf remix) - Low Motion Disco

DOWNLOAD
enjoy!

facebook.com/BackgroundBeats

Comments

JoshJ said…
Thanks for posting this. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in Phish that I forget there's other music out there! I had this mix playing on my outdoor deck speakers last weekend while I was raking & sipping on homebrew. Good times!

Popular Posts