Phish Setlist: UIC Pavilion - Chicago, IL - 8/15/11


(poster by Ben Whitesell)

Phish returns to Chicago tonight to kick off a 3 night run. As always, @CoventryMusic will be on the scene with all your twitter updates.
Phish 8/15/11 - UIC, Chicago, IL

Set I: Back on the Train, Rift, Guleah Papyrus, Scent of a Mule, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Wolfman's Brother, Anything But Me, Babylon Baby, Reba, Alumni Blues > Letter to Jimmy Page >Alumni Blues

Set II: Sand > Light > Dirt > Waves > Undermind > Steam > Fire

E: Camel Walk, Guyute, Horse > Silent in the Morning, HOOD

Comments

jonas0tt0 said…
Longest Encore ever?
Joey said…
SICK SHOW
the joker said…
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXYNDW56
Pauly said…
Yes, t'was sick show.

As soon as I come down, I'll write a quick recap, otherwise Jonas will never let me hear the end of it.
gandalf1111 said…
After myself and everyone I was with got what we needed in Tahoe/outside lands, all I thought was give everyone else the rest of the tour what they need..... I'm the blonde Trey doppleganger. We're parallel through good times and bad times.
as always...phishcoventry is the last blog to write about the previous nights show...GET THE LEAD OUT!! i heard somewhere there are professional writers on this blog
Pauly said…
Hey Andrew, why don't you PAY me? Otherwise, quit your bitching.
mikey freshh said…
thanks joker - and Dr. Pauly, excellent write up as usual sir!
DiscoSis1 said…
Pauly! Awesome write up! I hope you're enjoying my old stomping grounds. Wish I could've been there too.

Popular Posts