Phish Setlist: UIC Pavilion - Chicago, IL - 8/16/11


Stay tuned for night two! You can followed Dr. Pauly's updates via Twitter @CoventryMusic And don't forget to hit up Da Mock Show today from 12 - 5.

Set I: Dinner & a Movie, Ha Ha Ha, Chalkdust, Mexican Cousin, Walls of the Cave, Runaway Jim, Foam, I Didn't Know, Ocelot, Ginseng Sullivan, Wedge, Limb By Limb, Let it Loose

Set II: Down With Disease>Twist, Backwards, Theme from the Bottom, Golden Age, A Day in the Life, YEM

E: Heavy Things, Slave, Rocky Top

Comments

spencer said…
I've been looking around, but, haven't had much luck today either.
the joker said…
Http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WTLLZVV
spencer said…
and Boom, the joker comes thru, thanks man!!
jdoc said…
i'll admit it, i've never once said thanks for the reviews and links...i'm selfish, what can I say. But as tour is coming to a close and all of my shows being in Leg 1, I want to extend a huge thanks to the Convetry crew, especiall the joker and his Thompson-esque recaps and tweets, for all of your hard work crushing phish shows and living to write about it! So enjoy the remainder of tour and here's to another "island tour" in November...or maybe a Thurs-Sunday at the Knick! Dreamers can dream, right?!?!

Thanks again guys...
Pierce said…
Whoa, Jdoc, you just took my same thoughts. Thanks for the links everybody! And Dr. Pauly (I met you briefly in Broomfield last fall), thanks for the incredible reviews each time. I always look forward to reading about all things Phish...from pre-gaming to the show to the after-party. IMO this is the best phish blog!
wookie4646 said…
^^ this.....

many thanks to the Coventry Crew!
Pauly said…
@jdoc-- You're welcome. To clarify... The Joker manages the links/music and I (Pauly) have been manning the twitter feed and writing the recaps. Glad you're digging it. Hope to see you in the lot.

Popular Posts