Get Ready for Phish Dicks!

I'm pumped to see Phish throw down for three nights in Colorado because I get to see my first show this summer with the Joker, Jonas and the rest of the Denver crew.

Follow @CoventryMusic for updates throughout the weekend. Hopefully, I won't be too spun out and I'll be in reasonable head space to write a recap of each night at Dick's.

In case you missed it, I wrote up recaps of 2/3 of the second leg of summer tour. Enjoy...
Quickies Gorge Night 1
Quickies Gorge Night 2: Phish Magic
Hollyweird Bowl
UIC 1 - Monday Night En Fuego
UIC 2 - Chicago Disease, Gimps, and Golden Heat
UIC 3 - Tweaker City

And here's the official video of the greatest Roggae ever performed(?)...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dr Pauly

There are NUMEROUS Roggae's that smoke the one you call the best ever. I would agree it's the best ever 3.0 version, but of all time definitely not

Check out some 97-98-99 versions

Your Pal,

Mickey Howser

Popular Posts